Please make sure you're using Chrome on a laptop or desktop computer, other browsers and mobile devices are not supported currently.
My camera/microphone is not working
Try these steps in order if you don't see your camera feed or no one can hear you during the call:
1. Your browser settings might block our site from accessing your camera and/or microphone devices. To check and fix this, click the lock icon on the leftmost side of the address bar (Omnibox). From the menu that appears, click either the microphone or camera, then from the drop-down menu, select “Allow” or “Block”, and finally close the popup to save your changes. Please note that you will have to reload the page for the changes to take effect.
Click to lock icon in the address bar to check the camera/mic permissions
2. If the problem still persists, try refreshing the page and check and closing any other applications or browser tabs that might be using your camera or microphone.
3. Make sure you have the right devices selected in the Engage session settings.
4. In some cases, your browser's access to your camera or mic is denied.
On a Windows PC, navigate to the Privacy settings (Settings -> Privacy) on the Camera page scroll down to the Allow desktop apps to access your camera settings and make sure it's turned on. There is an almost exact page for the microphone as well just below this tab.
5. If none of the above did the trick, restart your browser and make sure that every tab is closed to fully restart the browser.
6. Still nothing? Now would be a pretty good time to contact us in the chat while checking your hardware and cables to make sure everything is connected.
I have issues sharing my screen
Upon clicking the share button during the call you'll be presented with the browser's pop-up window. You need to select the actual screen or windows you want to share by clicking on it, even if you don't have multiple displays connected.
While sharing your screen make sure you don't have sensitive information visible to others.
I'm on a Mac and nothing happens when I click the share screen button
You will need permission to share your screen if this is the first time you are sharing your screen on a Mac. Choose the Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sharing.
Keep in mind that you can’t have both Screen Sharing and Remote Management on at the same time. If Remote Management is selected, you will have to deselect it first.